ประวัติโรงเรียน

โรงเรียนดำรงราษฎร์สงเคราะห์  เดิมเป็นโรงเรียนประจำจังหวัดหญิง มีชื่อว่า “บำรุงกุมารี” เปิดสอนพร้อมกับโรงเรียนสามัคคีวิทยาคม เมื่อ พ.ศ.2461  ต่อมาวันที่  17  พฤษภาคม  พ.ศ. 2476  พระยาราชเดชดำรง (ผล ศรุตานนท์)   และราษฎรได้แยกโรงเรียนมาตั้งบริเวณคุ้มเจ้าหลวงเชียงราย “พระยารัตนาเขต” (เจ้าหลวงน้อยเมืองไชย) เปลี่ยนชื่อเป็น โรงเรียนสตรีประจำจังหวัดเชียงราย  “ดำรงราษฎร์สงเคราะห์”  ปี พ.ศ. 2502  เปลี่ยนชื่อเป็น “โรงเรียนดำรงราษฎร์สงเคราะห์”    ปัจจุบันเปิดสอนชั้นมัธยมศึกษาปีที่ 1  ถึง ชั้นมัธยมศึกษาปีที่ 6  เป็นโรงเรียนมัธยมศึกษาขนาดใหญ่พิเศษ   สังกัดสำนักงานเขตพื้นที่การศึกษามัธยมศึกษา  เขต 36   สำนักงานคณะกรรมการการศึกษาขั้นพื้นฐาน  กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ.

 

History of Damrongratsongkroh School

Damrongratsongkroh School , is used to be a school which was exclusively for girls called Bamrungkumaree in 1918 along with Samakkhiwitthayakhom School in one location. Praya Rachadetdamrong, the founder of the school decided to move the location of Bamrungkumaree to his palace in May 17, 1933. Then in 1959 Praya Rattananakhet the reigning ruler of Chiangrai,changed the name from Bamrungkumaree to Damrongratsongkroh School.

Nowadays, Damrongratsongkroh School opens to both girls & boys from Matthayomsuksa 1 to Matthayomsuksa 6. It is one of the extra largest schools in Chiangrai in the Secondary Educational Service Area Office 36, Office of the Basic Education Commission, Ministry of Education.

Post Author: ..

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องที่ต้องการถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *